Our clients have said this about Aurora Philanthropic....
"We cannot express adequately how much your training impacted those who attended. We have received numerous notes from board members recognizing the importance and value of the information you shared. You did exactly what we'd hoped you would do: you "level set" for those who were there, helping them to understand the importance of fund raising as an essential board function. You also helped them understand that they can learn to "swim" if they are willing to try. Yay!"
-Lynne P. Pietz; Executive Director of Development, Hinds Hospice, Fresno, California
"Robbe, once again your expertise and admirable presentation skills made for an enlightening session on fundraising and Philanthropy for Leadership Chester County. The learning objectives were well covered, to be sure; beyond that was the excitement generated for fundraising. Key comments from the class included:"
- "Very engaging speaker. Excellent knowledge of the material and how to make it relevant and understandable to the audience. Best presenter yet!"
- "Among a group of 'rock star' speakers, I think Robbe was the best one yet."
- "Always informative, always fun with Robbe! Great session."
- "Roberta was knowledgeable, funny, and interesting. Handouts were comprehensive. Specific examples were very helpful."
- "Considering that the group making these observations are seasoned professionals with extensive presentation experience themselves, it's quite a testimony."
- "Thank you for your continued support of this program, Robbe."
-Mary Anne Feeley; Manager, Community Engagement, United Way of Chester County